AAZ is Seeking a skilled and meticulous hands-on Mechanical Fitter who will be responsible for maintaining, repairing and optimising company assets and associated devices to ensure machine availability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining high safety standards. This role reports directly to Maintenance Foreman.
Location: The role will be primarily based in Siavonga at our Production plant
The Right Fit candidate will be responsible for;
- Providing Mechanical technical support by maintaining, repairing and optimizing plant assets, and enhance assets, system and process
- Maintaining a safe and health working environment by ensuring compliance to all statutory and other requirements for all plant equipment and assets.
- participating in planning and execution of preventative, corrective maintenance and plant projects
- Generating technical reports incidental to the function/department
- Locating and maintaining equipment, spares and relevant documentation/systems
- Optimising team processes by ensuring effective team dynamics and communicating effectively in the workplace
- Optimising process performance by participating in continuous improvement, problem solving and change management
The Mechanical Fitter Must Have:
- Advanced Mechanical Technician Certificate / EIZ Membership
- At least 3years experience in a hi-tech manufacturing environment
- Mechanical skills, trouble-shooting skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills.
- Attention to details
- Team player with good communication skills;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted