Yalelo is seeking highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individuals, with a passion for customer service to fill the position of Merchandisers.
This position is open to Zambians only.
Location: The roles will be primarily based in Kitwe, Ndola, and Mansa.
The Right-Fit candidates will:
- Merchandise stock
- Provide superior customer service
- Be actively involved in store operations from stock receipt to stock control to housekeeping to customer experience management
- Bear responsibility for the safe-keeping of company assets
- Provide custodianship of the cold supply chain for our highly perishable product
- Maintain accountability for result achievement
- Ensure HSE guidelines are adhered to, ensuring the safety of customers
- Communicate all promotional material and keep all branding to high quality
- 18+ months’ work experience (preferably in a structured environment)
- Physically fit and able to carry weights in excess of 20kgs
- Ability to meet and exceed set goals
- Computer literate with experience of POS terminals (preferred)
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Welcoming, and responsive to customer needs
- Analyzing sales, customer relations and forecasting market demand
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Please note that Local residents will be given first preference.